- Wow, I didn’t realize how cold it was this morning. Claire said it was 22, I shouldn’t of worn sandals, I almost starting running between buildings
- It is great having a cuddle buddy
- I love my new whip, pictures coming soon
- I hate the fact the driving drunk on Saturday night caused me to break the side window already
- I started my diet today, someone saw me walking down call street eating a broccoli floret and gave me a strange look
- Funny how no one ever eats raw vegetables any more
- First day back in the office in a while, and my toes are cold
- My genius international business professor is really starting to get on my nerves, I feel like all he does is pontificate with the sole purpose of demonstrating his knowledge.
- He really lectures about nothing, funny how you look around and you see no one taking notes.. That is a sign that you are telling too many stories about all the languages/places you know. So annoying. Today he gave a lecture on the misspelling of Hor d’oeuvres, how to ask if one if from Berlin in German correctly, and his ability to give speeches in both French and English. What does that have to do with business?