1. Wake up 7am, make a couple whole in the walls for breakfast:
- Two slices of toast (real bread, not bullshit with HFCS in it, I will get to this later..
- Two eggs
- EVOO (I hate using this term, but apparently now it is common place)
- Grey Sea salt
- Cracked Pepper
- Tarragon, Chive, Parsley, Opal Basil
- Gruyere Chese
Add oil to hot skillet, then add herbs. Remove a circle from the bread slices and place them in the skillet. Flip when slightly toasted and add eggs to toast centers. Place slices of gruyere cheese on top of eggs. Cover skillet until cheese melts. Plate, salt and pepper to taste. Serve with a large glass of milk and a smile.
2. Watch Tattoo special on National Geographic about the Yakuza, think it’s cool and plan your tattoo.
3. Go make a bunch of money at one of your jobs, but avoid a parking ticket.
4. Come home to friends grilling Armenian kabobs. Crack open Le Fin Du Monde. Laugh at the college kids and their cheap beer.
7. Watch the sunset by UCLA and ponder existence.