A friend came over this morning and noticed, “Gee, you have a million tabs open.” Which made me think, “I should do a post on every tab I have open on Monday morning, every monday, just to show how wonderfully unproductive I can be.”
1. http://livinginthelanghe.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/eight-things-to-love-about-piemonte/ I love this blog. Makes me want to move to piemonte, great pictures also.
2. http://www.nature.com/news/first-distant-planet-to-be-seen-in-colour-is-blue-1.13376 Apparently the Hubble found another exoplanent that apparently is 19 parsecs away; I did some math and this is about 61 light years. This got me wondering how far a parsec is, which led me to.
3. http://scifi.about.com/od/starwarsglossaryandfaq/a/Star-Wars-Faq_Why-Did-Han-Solo-Say-He-Made-The-Kessel-Run-In-12-Parsecs.htm Completely unrelated, but kind of interesting. I did a Star Wars party this weekend and I started thinking about the impossibility of this stuff.
4. http://thenightmarket.blogspot.com/p/dinela-menu.html Planning on hitting up Night+Market for DineLA. The menu sounds fantastic
5. http://lifehacker.com/this-diy-closet-toolshed-keeps-your-tools-organized-in-504907440 This mod looks perfect for my closet
6. http://www.head-fi.org/products/monoprice-mhp-839/reviews/5568 looking at some new headphones, these have great specs
7. http://www.lagasta.com/goldfrapp-drew-video/ Last Gas Station is a really cool site for music. Goldfrapp has a new single
8. http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-gps-for-the-wild/ I was up in the Sequoias earlier this year and I noticed my phone GPS is not a real GPS. I need to be prepared for the eminent Zombie Invasion
9. http://www.piesocietybar.com/ A friend of mine mentioned this on her facebook, seems like a cool spot in Costa Mesa, a place I never go
10. I heard about this pulitzer prizing winning novel, then found out it was a film with Bogart http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Caine_Mutiny_(film)
11. http://www.argiano.net/en/vini/vini_nonconfunditur.htm I love this wine as a daily drinker. Kind of unorthodox grapes, but a great value and great for weddings and special events.