A friend came over this morning and noticed, “Gee, you have a million tabs open.” Which made me think, “I should do a post on every tab I have open on Monday morning, every monday, just to show how wonderfully unproductive I can be.”
1. http://italianwinegeek.com/2013/08/23/on-love-and-loss/ Catching up on my good friend and wine bloggers posts
2. http://www.fitocracy.com/knowledge/the-hormonal-reset/ Interesting article regarding exercize
3. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maccabees I heard a rumor that Mel Gibson was to direct a movie regarding the Maccabees. He is insane, but a great director
4. http://pinterest.com/welkerpatrick/products-i-love/?utm_campaign=pinterest.com&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email Cool Pinterest board on gadgets.
5. http://www.moneyfornothingthemovie.org/ I heard about this via my facebook. A documentary on the federal reserve, a riveting topic…
6. http://truthseekersradio.org/ This website is almost always open these days, LOVE the mixes. I was listening to 6/29 this morning
7. http://dangerousminds.net/comments/woody_allens_breezy_1965_resume_is_really_worth_a_gander Interesting post on Woody Allen before he was 30
8. http://www.openculture.com/2013/04/alfred_hitchcocks_seven-minute_editing_master_class.html Alfred Hitchcock on Editing. LOVE Open Culture
9. http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2013/08/how-to-make-perfect-coffee/278944/ I read about this Atlantic Post, and i’m really interested in Cold Brew after checking out Brooklyn Roasting Company (10. http://www.brooklynroasting.com/) in Dumbo on a quick trip to NYC last week.
11. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/26/world/europe/from-italy-a-vintage-redolent-of-horrors.html Facinating article reprinted from the Colloredo Di Prato Journal on the NYT
12. Michael Bloomberg calling out Obama on his soft policies. http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/23/opinion/why-is-obama-caving-on-tobacco.html?src=recg Great read, and a good writer
13. http://www.es.ucsc.edu/~jzachos/Data/Kolbert%20Oceans.pdf This is an interesting PDF regarding Ocen Acidification, one of the most facinating topics to me currently